Pages

26 August 2010

Destashing Part 1

Ok, as promised I wrote up my new pattern yesterday. It is available in the shop, but I am looking for testers so if you're interested let me know and I'll send it your way!

Here is a picture of the destash hat that I wrote the pattern for and it is available in the shop as well. I used a closure method that is usually used in knitting, but I really like it and used it here! You just pull up long threads of yarn and then weave them in and out of all the stitches and then pull and tie to close up the hat. Its so much easier than all of that increasing and decreasing!



Ignore my tired face, its been a long first full week back at school. I wanted something really fall-y and I happened to have some old orange and brown acrylic. I am really partial to the ripple stitch, and I'm sad that I haven't sold more in my shop. This scarf is one that I'm especially partial to.

Anywho, more to come soon, I swear! :) saludos.

No comments: