Two things happened while I was reading the comments:
1. "Oh! I do that too, but totally forgot that I do it!"
2. "Oh! that's a really great idea, I should do that!"
So here is a compiled list of all of your green doings:
- Using cold water in the laundry
- Using halogen or curly light bulbs
- Reducing car usage--taking public transportation
- Shopping the local farmer's market (I LOVE doing this one--have you ever had an emu burger? They're delightful)
- Energy efficient appliances
- Reusable shopping bags
- Cloth Diapering
- Using cloth wipes
- Repurposing old items (another one of my faves--we got a great rocking chair for my first son this way)
- Gardening (another thing I love--growing up on a farm, you learn a lot :))
- Green cleaning products (I use vinegar and baking soda when I can)
- Turning down the heater and water heater (I do this when I can stand it!)
I love it all! As I said in the last post, I have been making t-shirt yarn for quite a while and hope to crochet a rug from it very soon. I'm really excited for that project to be under way. There are many many wonderful projects that anyone can do to repurpose old materials. Have you done a repurposing project lately? I'd love to hear about it!